Thursday, November 3, 2011

I want to go skiing

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
{above photos from Vogue}
I like to use the word obsessed with caution but can we talk about Aerin Lauder's ski cabin (can we even call it a cabin)? Then again I still think about Aerin's Manhattan apartment and Hamptons country home from time to time..see I'm not obsessed. I love how sleek and modern her Aspen home is without sacrificing that warmth. Give me a cup of seeping hot chamomile tea and I'd be good to go watching the snowflakes fall down after a good day on the slopes.

P.S. - I'll be back with something of more substance a little later.

7 comments:

Emma said...

I wanna go too! I wonder where he keeps the spare key?

Stephanie Sabbe said...

meee toooo! but this year I have a baby and I'm scared to leave him in those ski lodge day cares. I watch a lot of Law and Order

Michaela said...

So beautiful. I'll go if we get to stay there! (:

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

Oh great, now all I want to do is go snowboarding and it’s 35 degrees Celsius outside! :) That ski chalet is seriously beyond amazing!

Anonymous said...

You can add a theme to your boy's room décor. A custom-made pirate beds theme d is the most favorable choice among 5-6 year olds. They love the slide, the rock wall, the artificial trees and the jungle hideaway look that accompanies it.

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Me too, and stay here, please! What an amazing space!

Jessica Wrasman said...

Oh to sip cocoa and watch snow fall!!!